- La Breña Campsite.
A campsite situated right in the heart of Sierra Morena with stunning views of the Pantano de la Pantano de la Breña reservoir. There are camping facilities and chalets as well as a pool, restaurant and complementary activities.
Phone: (+34) 957 33 83 33
- Hostal Joky.
A bed and breakfast which offers comfortable accommodation at very decent rates. Located on a peaceful street in the town centre.
Phone: (+34) 637 53 51 77
- Hostal San Luis.
A hotel with its own restaurant over 25 years old, situated within a prime location of Almodovar del Rio boasting spectacular views.
Phone: (+34) 957 63 54 21
- Almudawar Country House.
A traditional country house, located on street leading up to a hilltop in the centre of Almodovar, which marries the charm and architectural style of days gone by with all the creature comforts one would expect to find in an up-market contemporary establishment.
Phone: (+34) 957 63 50 08
- Fuentepiedra Country House.
A typical Cordoban stately home, whose 18th century architecture has been immaculately restored. The property lies in the centre of the town and enjoys stunning views of the Plaza de la Constitucion.
Phone: (+34) 634 55 20 20
- It is the city’s first 5* hotel and the only one that incorporates state-of-the-art design and mod cons into a historic building.
- The Palacio is just 10 minutes from the Mezquita in the historical centre of the city of Cordoba, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1982.
- The Palacio del Bailio was built between the 16th and 18th centuries.
- It was named Europe’s Most Charming Hotel in 2008 (Prix Villégiature, Paris).
- It has been known as a Historic Monument and Asset of Cultural Interest since 1982.
- It has a central courtyard measuring 160m2, with a glass floor which reveals the remains of a Roman villa, dating to 1 BC.
- The only hotel with Roman baths (indoors) and outdoor pool located within an oasis of fruit trees and aromatic plants.
- Its 17th century pinacoteca and original frescoes and communal areas are amongst some of the Palace’s most enchanting features and what sets it apart from other establishments.
- It has 4 unique Andalucian courtyards with flowers, orchards and aromatic plants.